Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

School Book week


Today was Book week, Book week is when you have to dress up as your favourite character from a book ,game manual or anything that has to do with reading. I was excited because I was coming  as a nerd to the book week, well I didn’t really look like a nerd. I just looked like a original person from reality.

We started our book week with the duffy assembly with Josephine Bartley. Each class came up and Alecia and Rosrine asked several students about their character.Towards the end of the assembly we received our duffy books,given out by our special guest and Mr Coakley. Right at the end of the assembly we were asked to stand up and walk around the hall to show everyone our costume.

What I liked about today was looking at other people's costumes.One thing I enjoyed about this day was getting to know about more peoples characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment