Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

If My Pet Could Speak - Narrative

“ Bailey” quick come over here.It felt a little bit odd because usally he’d come down stairs."Sini" someone called", I heard the unknown voice coming from upstairs.

As I was going upstairs I felt suspicious,so I walked into my room and here I see my dog “ quick come over here”,I couldn’t believe my own two ears.He looked at me with a very mischievous looking on his face “Quickly come here or else”, Or else what I asked secretly, He came to and said “ come closer but you'd promise to don’t tell anyone”,I looked at him.. What! I shouted,Bailey ran out of the room and was frightened.

I went to him and said “when did you start gossiping like that” I asked him.He was saying all these words but he couldn’t put a word together,”But I thought only old lady’s gossip”, He was embarrassed that I had said that to him, after a while he was bursting out of laughter.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanesini,
    I really liked your story. I especially like the ending when you dog started laughing.I think you need to work on rereading you story before publishing. Amazing story.
    By Joseph

    ReplyDelete